Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

So epic, so funny.

And I like it.

PERKELE PERKELE

Jumankekka!

Damn, this was scary and funny at the same time! :S

Jumalauta ku tää oli pelottava. Salee nään painajaisia tästä..

Way to go, Finland! \o/

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Totally..awesome.

I'm...I'm SPEECHLESS! I've never seen anything this cool and awesome! OO' 5 vs. 4 vs. 4 = most awesome fight ever! This makes wait for SMBZ 6!
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet?.. *goes on and on*

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

I'm speechless..

Dude! You're a genious! I simply can't find words to describe this film! The spacebar pressing thing was a good invention for this..

Seriously.. I can't wait for the next episode of this! Absolutely the best series in Newgrounds, ever!

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

Great job!

These are funny flashes! You've found just the perfect clips to fit on this one! But I have to ask you a question: What is the damn cool song that plays when the star appears? It's so awesome!

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

wow.. :o

That was very cool movie :) Funny and stuff :D Sneaky... sneaky... *bang!*

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1

What a disappointment..

I was expecting a good film where two of my all time favorite games collapse. They did, but the way it was made.. well..umm..sucked. The voiceacting was, I would say, below average. The intro of this flashmovie saved it from A worse review.

It's Freakin' Mario It's Freakin' Mario

I never get enough of these :)

Another hilarious Mario-parody and as mentioned earlier; this needs a sequel! :)

Super Mario Mishaps 2 Super Mario Mishaps 2

It was funny, but not as funny as the first part of this series. But after all, you have done well. :)

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Damn..

Another perfect episode from SMBZ! :) The Pipescene was funny and there was some other funny things, like the piranha plant mumbling :D And of course the scene where Mecha Sonic beat the hell outta Yoshi was absolutely awesome! :DD Excellent work!!

p.s Wario is my favorite character from the Mario-series and I hope he'll have a bigger part in the next (exciting) episode of this series. :)